Review by Keight Joson
The name Best Calaguas speaks for itself – it was the “BEST” travel package. It was a “stress-free” vacation for us. All we have to do is to sit back and relax literally and just enjoy the beautiful Calaguas.
• We would like to thank “Sir Noli” for his patience in politely answering all our queries before we book the package. He was indeed very accommodating and easy to deal with. He listens attentively to all our concerns and despite the hustle and bustle of visitors (for it was Holy Week) he still managed to accommodate all of us in a superb way. Mind you, this is a too good to be true deal because you get to enjoy first and pay later. Seriously!
• We would also like to thank “mamang bangkero and his crew” they were all nice – sa kabila ng malalaking alon ginawa nilang mapanatag ang aming mga kalooban. We arrived and left Calagues safe.
• We met “Kuya Rommel” upon arrival at the island. He was also as accommodating and warm as Sir Noli. He attended to all our needs and requests from the food to the kubo to the tent. He made sure that we are all comfortable. Ito yung feeling na talagang bisita ka – ito yung tinatawag nilang “Pinoy Hospitality”
• To name a few of the many perks we’ve got from the package: 1.) The coaster that took us to and from the port was very spacious. 2.) There was enough tent for everyone. 3.) And the food – they served such delish meals and there’s enough for everyone. Ang sarap ng luto at busog kaming lahat. Pwede ka pang mag request ng rice. Thank you din sa mga “ate at kuya” na nag serve ng meal namin, nagre-replenish ng water & ice at nagliligpit at naglilinis ng table before and after meal. 4.) Safe ang things kse may nagtitingin. 5.) Affordable - sulit sa 2999 na binayaran namin perh head.
• Hands-up din kami sa mga batang nag-iigib ng tubig sa CR. And, not to forget our tour guide – I was not able to get his name, Thank you kuya.
Overall, Best Calaguas Tour is indeed an EXCELLENT tour package. We will definitely go back here and we are sure to recommend this to friends. Thank you and more power. God bless.
Review by Empee Pinlac
Thanks to Sir Noli, Kuya Heinz, and the rest of their staff for making our trip to Calaguas Island enjoyable and hassle-free. The price of their tour package is really worth it, excellent service at an affordable price. We understand how busy the Holy Week was but they still managed to make us feel well-accommodated. I'm more of a DIY traveller since I've had my fair share of bad experiences with some travel agencies, but Best Calaguas Tour is definitely worth recommending. �
Mas lalo mong mamahalin ang Calaguas dahil sa kabaitan ng mga lokal. Maraming salamat po! �
Review by Dolly Nilas-Libo
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CALAGUAS
- mababait, maasikaso, masisipag at pala ngiti mga tao
- safe ang gamit mo kahit iwan mo lang sa cottage at mag gala ka, pero xempre its best to bring your valuables with u pero kung panu mo iwan gamit mo pagbalik mo andun pa din
- mura ang bilihin, ndi ka tatagain sa presyo ng mga pangunahing bilihin
- sulit ang bakasyon, super ganda ng island, malamig ang tubig at kahit tirik ang araw, malamig pa din ang buhangin
- madameng puno na pede pagsilungan kahit tanghaling tapat
- ang pinaka breath taking view is the balagbag island
- no violence witnessed kasi madame nag rorounds n mga pulis saka d xa pang party talaga, chill mode lang
- babalikan namin ang pandecillo, sarap!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT OUR TOUR - BESTCALAGUASTOUR
- busog na busog at sulit ang food at service
- lageng nag ro-rounds si kuya heinz para macheck and iupdate ang mga bisita
- enjoy now, pay later. walang downpayment, nagbayad kami 3rd day na namin
- pede mag resched ng island hop since 3d2n kami. d kasi kami sumama sa 1st day kasi naulan tas d daw pede mag island hop ng 2nd day as per coast guard. e sabi ng mga kasama namin maganda, kaya nagpasched ng 3rd day nalang.
- ambilis magreply sa text ni sir noli at matyaga xang sumasagot ng inquiries
- nakita namin me dalang pakwan si sir noli at dahil ang mga kasama namin n ndi nakapag hop ng 1st day, d nakapag hop ng day 2, nagrequest nalang kami ng madameng pakwan - granted.
- malaki ang boat nila, they have 2, BCT and JMJ
- masayang kasama ang mga new found friends namin, magaling cla mag profiling
- binigyan kami ng option kung san kami pede mag stay and sabi ni kuya heinz pag me bakante na sa beach front lilipat kami pero we settled sa area namin kasi tahimik at malapit sa mga poso at cr
- maluwag ang tent nila, pedeng 3pax inside, just need to bring plastic to cover the window incase umulan kasi malaki ung window and isang velcro lang ung flap.
- no need to buy your own water kasi me dalang mga ilang galon ng mineral water ang BCT tas me ice cla binibigay every meal (no tummy ache)
in short, sulit na sulit, hassle-free at malaki natipid namin sa tour na to. will def going back. we want to take more pics sa balagbag and of course to enjoy the tour with BCT with kuya heinz and syempre, next tym bibili na kami ng madameng pandecillos..
partida pa daw ung food namin ndi pa un best kasi nahirapan ata cla kumuha ng food kasi ulan ng ulan..
book na kayo, promise, d kayo magsisisi... super bait & kulit ni kuya heinz
Review by Irish Gaile Tapawan Sisa
Best Calaguas Tour has really honored its name of being the BEST. Despite the fact that they have to accommodate a lot of people, Kuya Noli, Kuya Heinz, Kuya Rommel and the rest of the team were very attentive to our group. Our travel and tour at Calaguas island has been smooth and hassle free. Wala ka na talaga poproblemahin dahil mismong accommodations, boat transfers and meals ay naka-organize na. Speaking of food, hindi sila madamot sa servings at marami pang putahe and the ates and kuyas serving the food are very patient and kind. Thank you Kuya Noli and team for making our stay worthwhile kahit basa at mahilo hilo kami from port to island �. We will definitely come back at Calaguas island.
Review by ZeuqRam Yram Jram
My apologies to Kuya Noli and the staffs for giving my review way sooo late.� I can say that the Best Calaguas tour stands to their name..they are really the BEST amongst others� You may think I did get paid for this but I did not. I really loved everything about our tour with you guys� Let me tell you why.
1. Kuya Noli have been so patient with me. Politely answering all the queries I have and accomodating all of my requests. #quiteaPoshtravelerhere
2. The tent and the kubos are both nice and are spacious. We really felt like we were the favored ones! Charreeet! �
3. Their food are super delish! They are not the "point point" kind of food but rather they were the "restos" one. They are not just served hot, fresh and delish but they were plenty too! (Believe me bes sobrang busog na busog ka dito! Mkakalimutan mo ex mo!��)
4. No reservation fee needed pa sila. Word for it lang okay na bes!
Thanks from the bottom of our hearts team Best Calaguas tour! You made our trip oh so memorable. We will definitely go back! �
Review by Paul Gabriel Cruz Sancho
Nung una, kinabahan ako to actually sign up kasi too good to be true; walang downpayment, ang mura, full board meals etc. Pero nung nakita ko na, sa van palang, ibang klase talaga! Excellent transport vehicle, awesome people, super gandang beach, wala ka nang hahanapin pang iba! Hats off to sir noli, sir rommel, kuya boyet and even 16-yrold tour guide na si arlene. Ang sarap ng food and satisfactory ang serbisyo. will definitely promote you guys to friends and family.